Sarcastic Geek Community

How to convert video mp4 to audio mp3 with your device.

Share:

Advertisements

Hello fans, have been getting question on how to convert my video into mp3 audio on my phone. Some are like, "I don't think is possible,only if you use a system". Well I'm here today to tell you its very possible and I've done it a thousand times. All you have to do is follow this simple steps.


convert mp4 to mp3 by Dante

STEPS



1. Locate the Explore on your device.
2. Open the folder the video is located in.
3. Click the video to copy the video to another folder of your choice, this is not needed tho. Just in case you still need the video format.
4. Now save a copy of the video in another folder, and return to the 2nd copy.
5. Rename the video from mp4 to mp3 then save.
6. Press play and it's done.

See how simple and easy you can convert any video of your choice to mp3 format....
Hope you all enjoy this awesome tutorial!

Alright, appreciate me with the comment box.