Sarcastic Geek Community

Write a High Quality Blog Post with These tips

Share:

Advertisements

write a  quality post
You sit in front of your computer; You grab a topic from your editorial calendar; You start writing your blog post. Is that all? NO!

It’s not about how many words you put into your new piece of content, It’s not about how frequently you mentioned the focus keyword; It’s the quality (and only the quality) of your blog post which matters.

Here are Steps to Write a High Quality Blog Post.

 - My Wap Tutors
#1 Make An Agenda.
I just can’t pick a topic and write hundreds of pages on it without any agenda. I need to recognize how the content will be driving readers. Keep in mind the end goals which will make your content worthy of a reader’s gratitude.


#2 Create A Brilliant Title.
You need to stand out from the crowd by inventing brilliant titles .
Boring titles that only say what your blog post is about is not going to give you many readers.


#3 Keep It Clean & Organized.
In addition to a proper title, you also need well-formatted headings and an organized structure.
Unorganized information is completely fruitless.


 - My Wap Tutors
#4 Write Down The Truth.
It’s a necessity to write down the truth.
You need to deliver the true message of whatever you’re blogging about.
As a reader, I can easily find information about what you’ve been blogging about via various other online resources.
What makes me read your blog is that
I want to hear from you.
Make sure to respect your readers by delivering trustworthy content.


 - My Wap Tutors
#5 Personalize Your Content.
Let me ask you a question:
Why did you decide to start up a blog?
I’m sure there are many answers, but one of them is probably:
“To build up a personal brand”.
You need to personalize your content in order to build up your own personal brand. It’s straight forward, isn’t it?


 - My Wap Tutors
#6 On-Page SEO.
On-page SEO includes various items:
URL slugs, Focus keywords, Post titles, Meta descriptions, Image alt tags, Headings, Inbound and outbound links, and more…

✔ RECOMMENDED: How to Grow a Mobile Friendly Blog
My name is Gozie Brain Izuka, and to all bloggers out there, i just want to make common sence; i hope i did.
Take a minuite of your time to drop a comment, it motivates us.