Sarcastic Geek Community

3 Advantages of Critics on your Progress

Share:

Advertisements

Hello Webbers, Programmers and Bloggers; 'hope you're growing new projects. Cool, grab a bowl of pop corn and read up!
My Wap Tutors
Powered by My Wap Tutors' Season of Surprise.
Today, I'll be talking about why we need critics in our project.
But to be honest, no matter the level of good critics gives me, i don't like it. Not that i don't like being corrected but, i hate it when people correct me the wrong way.
Anyway, I will be listing the reasons we need critics in our project below.

#1. It stirs you up.
When you think you've done something anyone would love; then you posted for a review, got negative reactions you might feel bad. If you're truly smart, you'll go gently into what you were told and make some changes to better improve your project.

#2. It Makes You Attain Perfection.
This is not wholely true (lol, before some people come for my head - #Lattus). It won't actually make you attain perfection rather, it will bring you close to it and with that you're improving. Which means anyone will feel convenient using your product or service in the right way that even you will be proud of.

#3. It Help You Notice Bugs.
It won't only help you notice bugs but it will also help you fix them. Let's assume you create an online transacting app and where you need to encrypt users password, you left it in plain text; someone used your app, noticed the bug and gave you a negative feedback on it. No matter how he/she said it, you will surely catch the important words in it only if you're smart.

I think I have to stop right here, 'think i've said it all.
What do you think?
✔ RECOMMENDED: How to Get Your Users to Comment on Your Blog
My name is Gozie Brain Izuka, and to all bloggers out there, i just want to make common sence; i hope i did.
Take a minuite of your time to drop a comment, it motivates us.