Sarcastic Geek Community

3 Tips for a Better SEO Ranking

Share:

Advertisements

My Wap Tutors
Have you ever been in a condition where you think you've done it all, and the traffics is not yet coming? You'll have to agree with me that Getting and Keeping Traffics is hard. BUT WHY??

There is a little secret to it, or well, not a secret but a method I discovered when I first got into blogging for income.

Stop thinking about traffic, income and all of that. Blog about something YOU like and be happ with it, while applying the right principles.

Here are few tips that I have found critical to success in this area as i grew.



#1. Headings with questions rather than answers stimulate interest if your audience truly relates. For example, "Are you having a problem losing weight?" rather than, "Weight loss solutions". Then, once they are stimulated to read, connect in to the question in your header. For example, "If you're having a problem losing weight, you're probably feeling discouraged. I know I was, but what I found was......". You get, this way search engine also would crawl you easily.



#2. Write for your audience not for yourself. Have you got a specific target audience with a real need? Because you need to be writing for them rather than yourself.



#3. Make your content viral by making it entertaining or enlightening and then syndicating it on social media sites. Talk to friends about it and ask pros in your niche to review it and comment so you can amend.



There is no guarantee of success in the blogging world, but I hope you find these tips helpful and have great success in the future. Happy Bloging! Don't leave without a comment.