Sarcastic Geek Community

How to activate MTN free call, valid for 7days

Share:

Advertisements

MyWapTutors image loading...
Here is another package from MTN Nigeria. I cannot but share this with my visitors. The first time I heard about this, I was like… Seriously? N250 for free MTN to MTN call for a whole week? I thought it was a joke when a friend sent me the detail and the subscription code but I had to put a call through to him to be sure he meant what he shared with me and to be sure he has tried it or at least knows someone that has tried it. He confirmed though that he is using the plan so I quickly dialed the code and VRISTO! N250 was deducted from my credit balance and I’m on, I can make free MTN to MTN call for the next 7 days.
I confirm that this is real and I am enjoying it. I no longer flash my MTN contacts, in fact I tell them to drop the call so I can call back.
No time, here is how to get on the plan so you too can make free MTN to MTN call for a week at a giveaway token of N250.
1. Ensure your credit balance is up to N250
2. Dial *567*3*4*2#
You will receive a notification message from MTN N telling you that you can now call MTM to MTN numbers for as long as you lik
Share the good news, someone will surely need this.
I’ll be right back, let me call Tunde, a friend who uses MTM. We’ve not spoken on phone for almost a year.
e and that N250 access fee has been deducted from your account. Offer valid for 7 days.