Sarcastic Geek Community

How did Gozkybrain Become a Blogger?

Share:

Advertisements

Gozie Brain Izuka - Gozkybrain Izuka
Okay i'll be sharing my web story today on my blog, but before that - how about a bio.
I would also share a bio to let you know about the blogger you're following.
Here we go…
• Name: Izuka Chigozie Emmanuel B. (Gozie Brain Izuka)

• Skills: Web Designing, Content Writting, Web Consultant, Graphic Designing, and Internent Marketing.

• Nationality: Nigerian (Imo State)

• Accademic: Student at Imo State University (Industrial Micro Biology)

• Date of Birth: 27th July 199*

• Current Blog url: Gozkybrain's Blog (www.gozkybrainsblog.com.ng)

Contact - facebook.com/izuka.Emmanuel (08166983737)

Gozie Brain Izuka - Gozkybrain Izuka

How Gozkybrain Became a Blogger

… This is My Web Story.

I've got many of my fans asking how i became a webmaster. Some knew me when i was about starting, but the sudden growth is what still keeps their mouths agap. Just like popular Korede Belo, na Godwin.

Wapka.mobi was organised in 2008, then i was exactly in Jss1. I loved web work so much but when it got to our notice that even boys and girls could get a website on their mobile, i was already in Jss3preparing for the Junior WAEC. I told my brother, Bezzy Izuka, "learn web so that after my waec you can teach me all that you have known".
He did, he started with blogs, then he came to wapka and started phinshing under the tutor of Hung wei-lee.
I finished my exams but refused to join phinshing because i didn't want to hack then. Along the long run, Bezzy entered real webdesigning, but as God would have it - my phone spoilt; months past and i got another one, in no time, it got spoilt again!. Bezzy was far ahead of me and i was slacking, but he is my brother so there is no jealousy.
Then i came to ss1, that was the changing point because i began to learn webmastering from him. Bezzy couldn't code much but what he taught me was enough. I learnt PPM under the tutor of LordAbdul.
Then when i was done with PPM, and Modding, i relaxed for web.

Chai, I recieved insults alot. →Block head, is this the was i said it before? →Goaty, haish, you aint ashamed your brother knows more than you. Etc. But i didn't stop, i resulted to referirto many Noobs as Boss but they insulted me; examples include Olajideayomi who called my 1st ever site a stupid site→ www.guruzuniverze.wapka.mobi . I managed to continue. Olajide's brother, Desholly was the one giving me hope at that time, he said had it been it was PHP, he could have helped.

Later on i decieded to goto Php, that was in SS2. B3z was writting his waec, i taught it was going to be hard for me but that was when i discovered my self. I did my 1st ever Php site, but it got hacked in the evening of the same day by blueblazz. I then met my saviour→ Teejah , he helped me with a Php site and when i put domain, the site failed. He advised me to go :back to wapka, i did. Francodon gave us the basis, " all codes must have end tags ", that was all i needed. I did www.cyber-brain.wapka.mobi and that was where we (Brain and bez) learnt coding! The site was not too good so we asked tijah to help me code a site, since Bezzy was writting his exams. He did my brainwizard.ml (www.brainshome.wapka.mobi), even he didn't know that by just reading the codes i became good.

I learnt coding. His phone spoilt and i decieded to continue the site and i spoilt the download page. I went out of wapka again. LOL now to Jcms under the tutor of Hung wei-lee, he did my sites but i didn't realy like it because i didn't know how he did it. God so faithfull, Bez found out that 3 of his phinshing sites were file managers, i took one and told tijah to only help me with the download page, and i coded the site, tho under his supervision.

Today all those people who i called boss are no where near me. I learnt olajide's site was his brother that coded it, today he don't have a site, Not beefing but i thank God for my life, all thanks to those who helped me, Shout out to my best ever web friend→ Teejah James, i owe you one. I later had to go into blogspot to make blogging proffessional and i'm proud to say, its working. Today, Gozkybrain is a template expert; playing with html. I'm also a great content writer too, is God not lovely? I just don't know how God bessed me, i just thank God.

Gozie Brain Izuka - Gozkybrain Izuka
My name is Gozkybrain Izuka aka #That_Brainwizard, i'm a Web Designer and a Blogger by proffession ; this is my webmastering hustle story.