Sarcastic Geek Community

Some Websites I Worked For In 2016

Share:

Advertisements

I've gotten web deals in 2016, its best said that it was God all along, and its cool to make a review of the year.
2016 turned out to be another productive year and it really left me exposed to the full Blogosphere. I worked and contributed to the progress of a couple of websites - Not only did i gain financially (tho not from all), i also learnt alot on how to manage my own blog.
So in no particular order, here are some websites i worked on in 2016.

Powered by My Wap Tutors' Season of Surprise.
Get Blogging tips from My Wap Tutors

#1. Queen Fames.
I really appreciate Bezzy for getting me this contract from one of his Clients, a business man. Queen Fames is an e-commerce Blog belonging to Queen Fames Nigerian Limited, has features to display contents that are sold by the company. Queen Fames deals with Phone Accessories and Parts, and i really learnt alot working on Queen Fames - it was a fantastic experience all together.

#2. Long Throat.
Funny name huh, yea its owned by a Crazy Girl whose gonna entertain you to the core. Thanks to Abolarinwa Glory for reffering her to me. Developing the blog for her wasn't so tough, tho we had a couple of setbacks but it came out nice. Luisa Zhowie is really coming up well, and i must say i enjoyed working on her Blog.

#3. 3MB House of Entertainment.
This one happens to be my own house; i really thank Emoski for reffering 3MB House's CEO, E-kenz to me. 3MB House is an entertainment hub with real life performers and entertainers, you should let them grace your events.
I really enjoyed working with 3MB House and i still do, as i am the Blogger to the House.

#4. ProNoah Tech.
Working on Prosper Noah's Blog really brought out the creativity in me, i was a Guest Poster on his blog. It really brought out the Freelancing experience i had always looked out for.

#6. Zealmat Blog.
Working as a Guest Poster on Mathias Amodu's Blog was a really nice experience and i really appreciated it. Having to compete with other Guest Bloggers for Attention, i discovered that Freelancing wasn't a sit and win affair.

#7. Naija Fada.
I really appreciate StiveBlues for Referring this Client to me. Working with Ehibilz was fun, tho we had a little misunderstanding at the begining. I really enjoyed working with him because he was always ready to know if he was doing it right, and i had to know more to give him the right guides - i really enjoyed it.

#8. NCT Forum.
I got Started with my Guest Posting stuff and one of the first people that took me was Abdulkareem Mustapha Aphatheology. Working on NCT forum was a really great experience, i had to compete with the so many Guest Bloggers seeking for Attention and it was really fun.

#9. Gist Clinic
Peter Rapheal is my own Buddy and he deemed it fit to Contract me with developing his blog. Celebrity Gists and News Exposed has never been the same since his blog hits us with the gists as they happen. I really enjoyed working with him because he is always ready to learn.

✔ RECOMMENDED: 3 Reasons Why You Should Own a Website
This is just a few Websites i've worked on in 2016 and i really look forward to working with you.
I await your messages as i wait eagerly to work on your blogs and Websites.